A MESSAGE TO OUR CLIENT
OPENING DATES: 1st of July 2020
We have missed you all perhaps more than you missed us! We appreciate your patience while we have been closed. Although we have been in touch with you through our Facebook, Instagram and Newsletters, we have not been able to come to you with solid reopening date, as unfortunately information has been changing daily and we weren’t able to make a solid plan. We’re getting our information from the government and other regulatory bodies regarding opening around the 29th of June, we will aim for the 1st of July 2020 . When we do get to return, it will not look like business as usual.
All of our schedules will be changing. We can only have a limited amount of people in the space at one time so we need to ask you to bundle you services request so we have serve you in extended time slots. Please be patient with us while we figure out our scheduling. If you have already made a booking request, we will get back to you. If you do not already have an appointment and would like to contact us please send us an email or and leave FaceBook message. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
We all need to work together to make this successful, and you are a huge part of that. All of our staff are certified in proper sanitation and safety protocol. This is a list of all of the things that we’d like you to do to help all of us…
- If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick, please reschedule. Please give us as much notice as possible if you decide you can’t make it in.
- Treatments by appointments only, we will be charging a 50% non refundable amount towards your service at the time of booking your appointment. No walk-in appointments. For this it is best to you bundle the treatments you require.
- You can call us on 045 897514 to make or send us an email at email@example.com with you contact details and we will call you back.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time to allow for check-in protocols.
- When you arrive, please review the protocol signs posted on the door for the salon-specific check in process.
- Only show up to the salon, if you have an appointment. If you need to purchases any beauty products, this can be made through our online store at www.sheriya.com.
- When you walk up the stair please wait for a member of our staff.
- Sanitize your hands when you walk in. There will be hand sanitiser near the front.
- Please only bring essential belongings with you to the salon. If you have a coat please bring a bag to place it in.
- Where possible please pay by card. Machines will be cleaned before and after use.
- You will be taken to your chair. Please do not leave that chair.
- Come alone. We are on a strict number guideline and any extra people will put us over our limit.
- Children are not allowed on the premises, due to health & safety concerns and strict number guidelines.
- Wear your own mask. It must be a “loop mask” that goes behind your ears, not the kind that ties around your head.
- If you are having any beauty treatment which involves removing your mask you will need a second mask to leave the treatment room. (We will have some available at a nominal charge).
- Magazines will no longer be available so please bring one of your choice, a book, kindle or phone.
- Door handles will be kept clean throughout the day as well as the salon and toilet area.
- Adhere to social distancing as much as possible.
- We pride ourselves in giving a friendly luxury service. Many of the little things we like to do for you may be banned at this time. While we are not positive on the official guidelines yet, this is what it may look like…
- We won’t be able to offer a drink, please brink bottled water with you.
- If one of our staff is ill and has to isolate please be aware that we may have to re schedule your appointment
- We may not be able to offer some threading services where you would need to remove your mask, this due close proximity issue (until we find a way around it).
- We have had to introduce a small price increase on the cost of some of our treatment.
Because of this, your appointment might not feel like what you’re accustomed to, but know we will return to our normal service with time.
At Sheriya Skincare & Beauty we takes the health and safety of our clients extremely seriously. Even with the new safety protocols in place, we are unable to completely eliminate the possibility of anyone becoming infected in our space.
As you know, change is inevitable, so we’ll keep you posted.
Thank you again for your understanding!
Sheriya Skincare Managment.